- 430 former members of Congress work to help special interests navigate the corridors of power in Washington.
- Nearly two-thirds of the new members of Congress who left in 2019 and took another job now work to influence federal policy.
- 60 percent of 44 members who left after last Congress ended and found news job are working in lobbying, consulting, or otherwise influencing government activities.
Trump’s Lobbyist Cashes In
- Former Lobbyist for Trump Organization Goes National After Trump Election
- With Scant National Experience Previously, Brian Ballard Now Among Top Lobbyists in Country
- Foreign Governments and Clients Using Ballard as Back Door to White House